Read Time: 1 minute 58 seconds
We are incredibly proud to have won SCA Best New Product Award ‘Specialty Beverage Stand Alone’ 2018 for our Zuma Turmeric Chai. The award was presented to us in the middle of what was a great show at World of Coffee in Amsterdam.
With its perfect, warming blend of ginger, vanilla and orange flavours, Turmeric Chai is the latest addition to the Zuma Chai range. Containing only naturally occurring sugars, it is made with 74% turmeric, 8% ground ginger and the rest is natural flavours. Using only 3g per serve each 100g pouch makes 33 12oz drinks meaning less packaging, less waste and less bulk to transport. Approved by The Vegan Society, it also tastes delicious with coconut milk for a vegan friendly treat.
Not only does our award winning Turmeric Chai make the perfect latte, it also works well with so many different flavours and products. Try it in a hot chocolate for a sweet treat with an edge, or in a breakfast frappé to help customers start their day the right way. Here are some recipes to get you started:
GOLDEN HOT CHOCOLATE
- 1. Combine 1 scoop Zuma Dark hot chocolate and 1 mini scoop Zuma Turmeric Chai with a splash of hot water in the cup
- 2. Mix into a smooth paste
- 3. Add steamed milk, stirring as you pour
- 4. Top with turmeric cold foam
TURMERIC BREAKFAST FRAPPÉ
- 1. Fill cup with ice, level to the top
- 2. Top up with milk (to 1 cm below the top)
- 3. Pour contents of cup into blender jug
- 4. Add 1 scoop of Sweetbird Yogurt frappé and 1 mini scoop Zuma Turmeric Chai
- 5. Put the lid on tightly, blend until smooth