Explore a Career at Beyond the Bean
We're not your average company. Here at Beyond the Bean we are passionately independent and our family values run deep. If you think you're the right fit for the team Bean check out the open opportunities below.
In this role you will assist across the activities of the department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in a role offering plenty of training in a buzzing environment as part of newly invigorated technical function striving towards technical excellence.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure the microbiological, finished product and environmental sampling schedules are complied with, including compiling and despatching micro samples, logging results and releasing products.
- To support the Food Safety and Quality Technologist in ensuring supplier databases are maintained and updated as required.
- To support the Process Technologist in the development of samples and scale up into full production.
- Managing raw material / process non-conformances and ensuring timely close out by all departments.
- Conduct shelf-life trials and record results accurately.
- To ensure equipment is calibrated and checked as per schedule
- To complete GMP, glass and internal audits as required
- To work closely with the intake team on raw material, packaging and label receipt and ensure any non-conformances are logged and actioned.
- Deliver continuous improvement of both product quality and food safety standards.
Does this sound like you?
- Preferably a degree in a food related subject but not essential
- Understanding of HACCP and Food Safety principals
- 1 years’ experience of working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite as well as the ability to quickly learn Beyond the Bean software systems.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
- A valid driver’s license is desirable, but not essential
Salary: Competitive (DOE) + benefits
Hours: Days, Mon- Fri
Please send your CV accompanied by a covering letter with your salary expectation to: Sam Cook, Technical Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org No agencies please.